Tax services

  • Company’s and its owners’ tax planning
  • Tax planning in corporate and property acquisitions
  • Tax planning relating to funding and financing
  • Preliminary rulings
  • Tax appeals

Tax services to private clients

We offer private individuals and owner-managers of companies individual tax services related to activities that take place in Finland, such as the preparation of tax declarations and replies to inquiries from the tax authorities. We assist our clients to prepare applications for preliminary rulings and tax appeals. Our services also include tax optimisation plans concerning companies' change-of-generation arrangements and private persons' capital transfers, as well as the documentation supporting the plans.

Apart from personal tax consultation, we serve our clients in all matters related to housing and property companies.

We also assist our clients moving from or to Finland in often extremely demanding issues concerning taxation, social security, and immigration permits. Furthermore, we provide high-quality expert services related to international, cross-border wills and donations.

International tax services

We provide a large variety of expert services to foreign companies which are planning to start business operations in Finland or short-term project deliveries to Finland. We also work with experts in the global Crowe Horwath partner network, advising Finnish companies in demanding tax issues related to international business operations.

Our service offering includes consultancy services to companies wishing to establish in Finland, including the determination of tax liability, interpretation of tax regulations and contacts with tax authorities, as well as obligations related to company registration and reporting.

We also assist companies to manage employer obligations in Finland and abroad related to employees on international assignments. Our comprehensive expert services concerning international assignments include the preparation of international assignment contracts, advice on taxation, social insurance and residence permits, as well as reports and declarations to various authorities.